Pakistan LNG received lowest offers from Eni and Qatar Petroleum for three shipments in March sought in latest tender, according to traders with knowledge of the tender.
- Offers were submitted as a percentage of Brent oil price
- Eni offered 13.6157% for cargoes to be delivered on March 11-12 and on March 18-19
- QP offered 12.7310% for cargo to be delivered on March 24-25
- NOTE: Pakistan LNG on Jan. 22 issued a tender for the three cargoes, bids were due on Jan. 26
- In mid-January, Pakistan LNG received offers in another tender for three March cargoes, with Eni offering lowest at 22.2421% for March 9-10 cargo and Vitol offering lowest at 17.8131% for March 16-17 and at 17.1917% for March 22-23 cargo
- It remains unclear if Pakistan LNG will award the earlier tender after receiving lower prices in the later round